- All 3 and 4 year olds are entitled to 15 hours of free Early Years’ education per week across 38 weeks of the year.
- This entitlement is not means tested and all 3 and 4 year olds are eligible.
- Parents can choose where they wish to use this entitlement with any registered provider.
- The nursery is responsible for claiming the free hours and parents will be asked to provide information to enable the completion of the claim form.
- If a parent decides to use two registered providers, then the 15 free hours would be divided between both providers
- The nursery will try to be as flexible as possible in providing the 15 hour entitlement, but attendance patterns will need to fit in with the nursery’s session times. Currently we offer 2 types of funded sessions, 8 am until 1 pm 3 days per week or 1 pm until 6 pm 3 days per week.
- If you take up a purely funded place within the nursery there is still a deposit and registration fee to pay.
- Government funding will be taken off your monthly invoice.
Please note that participation in this scheme at Regent Nursery is limited by availability.