- This room gives children the opportunity to use construction materials and to build their own models.
- The Maths area invites children to learn and explore numbers.
- The literacy corner encourages the children to investigate letters and learn how to use writing materials.
- This room is used for musical activities and physical activities when the garden is out of use due to adverse weather conditions.
- The children are encouraged to exercise daily and move around whilst undertaking activities to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- This area is mainly used as our dining space for breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks.
- We also use this area for cooking activities and the children make snacks for the nursery.
- This area also contains a book area and children are encouraged to look at books daily.
- We have a large, secure outdoor area equipped with a slide, sand play, digging and gardening area and painting area, which we generally use daily.
- It enables us to employ the nursery curriculum inside and out.
- The children can exercise and gain confidence with their balance and co-ordination.
- The children develop skills in interaction and negotiation and are encouraged to use their imagination.
- This is where children can create using a variety of media.
- The room offers self help furniture, which encourages the children to choose what resources they wish to use to create their masterpiece.
- This room is designed for small group work.
- The children make use of all of their senses when using this room.
- This room is where children use their imagination.
- We have a role play area, a small world play area and another reading area.
- Children can create different scenarios using the equipment.